Dragonball Z: Power Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Power Unleashed

This is an normal easy dbz rpg. With allot off action and fun. Join now and you won't regrett it.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trunks Story Train

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trunks

Trunks

Male Number of posts : 29
Powerlevel : 500
Ki : 500
Hp/ Strenght : 50/250
Attacks : Buster Cannon, Sword, Finish Buster,
Transformations : none
Zenni : 100
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Trunks Story Train Empty
PostSubject: Trunks Story Train   Trunks Story Train Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 1:59 am

Trunks is walking around West City to get supplies for bulma when he sees a bandit witha stolen purse from a elderly lady then Trunks lets his arm out in front of the thief and fell down running into the arm "Hey who are you trying to stop me from getting what i gotta get" the bandit said " Im Trunks Son of Bulma leader of Capulse Coporation and Vegeta the Prince of Sayians which i will take the role when he dies" "Wtf is a Sayian i really dont care" the bandit thats when he drew out a gun "Now Move mister Trunks Briefs or ill kill a very important boy huh" the bandit said Trunks then kicked the gun out of his hands then punches him in the face then kicks him in the stomach making the bandit fall to the ground then Trunks picks up the purse then gives it to the elderly woman "im sorry this man has caused you trouble mam" "No Problem Young Man thank you for you help take this a a token of apprection" THe lady then hands him 300 zenie then Trunks turns around to see 30 bandits and a PowerHouse giant "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY KID" The Bandit leader said Trunks then flew toward the bandit leader then kicks him in the face then picks up tank then swings it at the bandits then kicks into it then jumps in front of the powerhouse then punches him in the stomach then throws him into a building causing a explosion "What a bunch of fools" Then Trunks Flies back to capusle cop to deliver the supplies back to bulma
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

Trunks Story Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunks Story Train   Trunks Story Train Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 2:29 am

When Trunks gets home and hands Bulma the Supplies Trunks hears a loud sound outside and he sees a giant tank and about 75 Of those thieves "Ok Boys we are going to destroy this place" Trunks then flies in front of them "what are you people doing here" Trunks Says "We Are going to destroy this place" the bandit says Trunks Draws his Sword then flies in front of the Leader then Cuts his uniform in pieces showing him in his underwear His troops can barely hold back laughter "Ok Get him" The Leader says and they start to fire at trunks Trunks then deflects the bullets with his sword which the bullets wont hurt him anyway but he doesnt eant damage to the building he then flies in front of the shooters and attacks them knocking them out then charges at the leader then kicks him into the tank then he cuts the front of the tank where missile come out then picks up tank then throws in the air then it lands upside down on the ground. then Trunks attacks the rest off the enemies with his sword then Helicopters appear then they shoot at trunks then trunks flies in the air and he blastes the Propliers then they crash into the ground exploding killing all the bandits the fire department arrives putting out the fire then trunks walks inside explaining everthing
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

Trunks Story Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunks Story Train   Trunks Story Train Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 2:48 am

Trunks then walks into the forest not to far from west city then he sees a bunch of wolfs around a innocent bunny so trunks kicks 1 wolf out the way then picks the bunny off then flies away he takes the bunny home then puts it in the room "I wonder what i should name you i know Tapion" Thats the name of Trunks' old friend who gave him his sword
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

Trunks Story Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunks Story Train   Trunks Story Train Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 1:47 am

Trunks Waits To See How StronG He got
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trunks Story Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunks Story Train   Trunks Story Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trunks Story Train
Page 1 of 1