Dragonball Z: Power Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Power Unleashed

This is an normal easy dbz rpg. With allot off action and fun. Join now and you won't regrett it.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Troka

Male Number of posts : 26
Powerlevel : 920
Ki : 920
Hp/ Strenght : 460
Attacks : Masenko, Ryoku no Chou, Taiyoken
Transformations : Oozaru
Zenni : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Empty
PostSubject: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 11:55 pm

Troka found himself on a tiny moon around a blood-red planet, drinking the local equivalent of vodka from a clear resin mug and sitting at a table with four people he didn't know. He was thoroughly drunk, having been there for a few hours, and couldn't quite remember when his comrades had joined him in drowning their sorrows.

"An' I... I say he has no chance of bee... bein' released..." he hiccupped. "Revived..." Hiccup. "Re-elected!"

"Who are you talking about?" asked one alien.

Troka blinked at him. "Hm?"

"Who are you talking about?" The alien repeated.

"You know... that... that guy... er..." He went to bang his fist on the table but realised he had his drink in that hand, so took a deep swig instead. "An' you know the prollem wiv... wiv... whadddya callems..." he snapped his fingers a few times. "Whaddyacallems! Is... is... right? Is... three show up once... at once."
Back to top Go down
Tien
Admin
Tien

Male Number of posts : 166
Powerlevel : 3,572
Ki : 3,572
Hp/ Strenght : 1,791
Fighting experience : 10
Attacks : Tri Beam Cannon,4 arms, Multi Form
Transformations : N/A
Clan/Team : Knights Off The Future
Zenni : 10
Items : sword, Saiyan space pod, Weighted clothes
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 12:03 am

Tien falls backs off his chair and shoots a ki blast though the roof.

"I better go home now" said Tien.
Back to top Go down
Troka

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 12:08 am

Troka lifted his head out of his tankard and looked up at the hole in the roof.

Then he looked at his three-eyed companion.

He looked back at the roof.

Then to Tien.

"You got some... er... you know..." he brushed some imaginary dust from his shoulder. "Starts with a "P". Erm. Whassa word?"

Something seemed to click in his skull. He sat up sharply, reached across the table and grabbed Tien by the robe.

"NO! Home's too far 'way. Stay! Stay! Here," he tried to stand and failed. Settled instead for raising his arm for a waiter. Considering that this was a flea-bitten bar on an arse-end-of-nowhere moon around Mars, he wasn't likely to get table service. "Huh," he said, realising this. "Ah well, I gots two... three? Four! Here, have... one of these... three!"

Troka made a grab at an imaginary mug and missed, tried again and knocked over his neighbour's drink.

The neighbour glared evil at him until he saw his Saiyan tail, and then the neighbour apologised for his drink being in the way. Troka didn't hear him, but finally managed to pick up a mug and offered it to the Earthling opposite.

"Drink up frien'!"
Back to top Go down
Tien
Admin
Tien

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 12:13 am

"yes yes" as Tien craws over the bear tap and put his lips around it.

everyone in the pub starts shouting "drink drink drink"

Tien falls to the floor and starts to sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Troka

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 12:26 am

With the experience of a long-time drunk, Troka got out of his seat and staggered to the bar.

He kept a careful eye on the barman, a six-armed alien who looked like the type who held equal fear and hate for Saiyans. That was the type of pub owner who would smile to your face til you were plastered and bring his "little friend" out when you were too drunk to see straight. This one seemed to be approaching the bravado stage.

"Barman!" Troka barked, forcing himself to sound sober. "One more!"

As the barman poured out another pure-vodka pint, terrified by his sudden locquaciousness, Troka stepped behind the bar and up to the beertap Tien was sleeping under. Considering for a second kicking the Human til he woke up, he instead flicked off the tap.

"Now you won't..." Hiccup. "Dr... drownded... drown, ye stagnant... er... sloppy? No, thass not it... Stupid! Stupid Human!" Troka descended into a fit of giggles. "What... was I doin'?"

He saw the barman slide a mug of vodka to him, grabbed it up, and headed back to his table. Sitting down, he took a deep breath and raised his voice.

"This is where I'm sleepin'!" He yelled. "I find anyone touched me, I kill this whole moon."

A thought occurred to him, he glanced at Tien.

"Same goes fo... four... for him."

Satisfied, Troka put the mug in front of him, took a deep breath, and fell asleep, nose in the vodka. None of the other customers dared touch him or hsi friend. The night continued as normal for a few hours and then came closing time.

The barman was about to shake the Saiyan's shoulder when a fat, beringed hand caught his wrist.

He looked around into a fat face that was as creased as a dried-up apple.

"If you let them sleep," he said, his voice deep and resonant. "I will personally give you, right now, one million credits. I have it in my pocket."

"Why wouldja pay that much for them?" the barman asked.

The fat alien smiled slightly. "I'm not paying for them," he said. "I'm paying for your silence."

The barman suddenly saw two future-hims. One was healthy, with a pocketful of cash and a newly-renovated bar. The other was quite dead, sleeping with the stars, as the expression went, a bloated husk in the emptiness of outer space.

Wisely, he nodded.

Two dozen blue-suited men rushed into the bar and bundled the unconscious Human and the Saiyan into a waiting transport, bound for who knows where.
Back to top Go down
Tien
Admin
Tien

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 12:34 am

Tien wakes in a small cold cell with one widow in the wall and a some old bars with a door in.

Tien shoots a ki blast at them but it was pointless as the bar has ki around them.

he looks over at toka "wake up wake up wake up" toka dosen move so he grabs his tail

"wat the" toka wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Troka

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 12:36 am

"Five more minutes, Aspa, I promise."

Troka mumbled that in a pitiful voice then rolled over. Only to have his tail grabbed.

"Kuso!"

He leapt so high he hit his head on the ceiling, and fell back to the floor with a resounding thump that bruised his backside. He used both hands to rub the affected spots, glaring around him with the squint of a hangover-sufferer.

"Where the HELL am I?"
Back to top Go down
Tien
Admin
Tien

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 12:41 am

Tien looks over pat the bars enen with him have 3 eyes he a blind as a bat.

"so toka what happen last night do you know"Tien said to toka.

"and wats that smell" beer.
Back to top Go down
Troka

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 12:43 am

"Ah, yeah, we got pretty wasted."

He looked around. "Looks like we're on a spaceship, not on a planet."

"Indeed you are," said a new voice. The fat man stood outside their cell. "You're on my flagship, in fact. The Collosseum. I hope you two are ready to fight for your lives?"

Without waiting for an answer, he gestured to one side. The floor parted beneath them and they were dropped into an arena full of insectile warriors, a thousand drones with a two hundred-strong warrior catse in between them and the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Tien
Admin
Tien

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 12:47 am

"iam i still drunk toka" said Tien as he droped to gound.

"get up get up " said toka
Back to top Go down
Troka

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 12:51 am

"Get up!" Troka said. He felt sick. "Get up!"

There were too many black and blue carapace-shrouded bodies in front of them to count. It was like standing on a beach watching an incoming tsunami of brittle carbohydrates, sharp keratin and highly-reactant acid.

"I know you're still drunk, Human, but we have a fight on our hands!"

Troka decided to start them off. Perhaps he could buy Tien some valuable seconds. Clenching his fists, he launched himself at the beetle horde. He swung left and right clumsily, unskilled in his hangover, but what did it matter when he had so many opponents?

Bones shattered under his knuckles. Carapace split and shed purple blood onto the dusty floor.

In seconds he was under a tidal wave of darkness, fighting for air as well as his life.
Back to top Go down
Tien
Admin
Tien

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 12:57 am

Tien wakes up "Toka" says Tien as he flys in the and fries a Tri Beam Cannon.

Tien falls to gound and lands on his kneew he uses to much ki.
Back to top Go down
Troka

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 1:02 am

A white, triple-edged beam of chi shot past him.

Troka turned to grin at his comrade, only to see the Human drop to one knee.

"Oh, come ON!" he yelled. Well, at least the attack had given him some space. Whirling, he straightened both his arms and prepped a masenko beam, aiming it at the warriors. He had a hunch... "MASENKO!"

The beam glided over the heads of the first few hundred drones, and exploded against a thick-pressed wave of them as they realised its target. They exploded wetly, showering the area with blood and acid that started to fill the area with poisonous smoke.

"Tien! Aim one of those things at the Queen!"
Back to top Go down
Tien
Admin
Tien

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 6:47 pm

"ok if i can toka...ahh ahh ahh...Tri Beam Cannon" As the beam past over all the head and headed for the QUEEN.
Back to top Go down
Troka

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 7:08 pm

The tri-beam looked like a good shot.

Troka, keeping half his mind on fighting the hundreds of drones around him, tried also to keep an eye on it. The energy beam was on target! Pity, really, that the Queen extended one of her eight arms and smashed it out of the air.

The explosion pupled a half dozen of her warriors, and seemed to annoy her.

Suddenly the drones pulled back, leaving a corridor through their numbers between the Queen and the two humanoids. Troka knew what that meant. She was inviting them to a private battle, trying to save the bulk of her swarm from death.

He looked at Tien. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Tien
Admin
Tien

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 7:12 pm

Tien looks at the foor and finds at sword "this may help lets do tis toka" said Tien.
Back to top Go down
Troka

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 12:00 am

"Alright!"

Troka took a quick look around. His guess had been right, they were fighting alone with the Queen now. She lumbered forward, her titanic legs shaking the floor, her head as big as either of the two humanoid warriors. She moved slow, but Troka knew being hit by her would be like being hit in the face by a planet.

"Tien! I'll distract her, you go for the kill!"

Trusting in his speed to keep him alive, Troka danced forward and began peppering the front of the Queen's armour with punches. He didn't have time for many, in between dodging her eight tree-trunk arms and her snapping jaws.
Back to top Go down
Tien
Admin
Tien

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 12:09 am

Then Tien jumps behide and with a slice of his sword she fell in two.
Back to top Go down
Troka

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 12:14 am

As the Queen fell in two screaming and kicking pieces, the insect swarm around them went into convulsions. Thrashing and kicking, every one emitting a high-pitched shriek, they fell to the floor and laid still.

"Well, that was easier than expected," Troka commented. "Now to get out of here."

He looked around, gauging where in the ship they might be. Truth be told he didn't know what type of ship it was, but the vast majority of interstellar craft were built around the same chassis. Considering the size of this arena, he guessed they must be in the lower hull.

That meant they were well away from the engines and control room, but on the plus side the escape pods should be nearby. In fact, if he remembered right, there should be at least one in every compass direction. He turned to Tien.

"Well, it's been fun, Human, but I think it's time we go our separate ways."

He pointed East. "If you go that way you'll find an escape pod. If you don't know how to use it, you'll have to do the same as I'm going to do. Hit a random button and hope." He grinned. "See you around, Tien!"

With that, Troka ran West, towards the escape pods in that section of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Tien
Admin
Tien

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 12:22 am

Tien walks east and sit in his space pod, TIen looks at all the buttons and hits a radom button.

"you have just pick earth" says the space pod, Tien go on the micophone "i meet you on earth.
Back to top Go down
Teen Gohan
Admin
Teen Gohan

Male Number of posts : 278
Powerlevel : 5.382
Ki : 5.382
Hp/ Strenght : 2.691
Fighting experience : 15
Attacks : Kamehameha, Masenko, after Image, Super Kamehamha
Transformations : Fake ssj
Clan/Team : Leader, Knights Off The Future
Zenni : 1914
Items : none
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 12:46 am

4x story gain
Back to top Go down
Troka

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 1:00 am

To his surprise and delight, Troka found his escape pod taking him back to that arse-end moon around Mars. An evil grin spread across his face and he began punching the palm of one hand with his fist, anticipating some fun to come.

He remembered his promise to the barkeeper. If anyone touched him, he'd said. Well, someone had.

The moon didn't know what had hit it.

He landed. He visited the bar. He killed everyone inside. He walked outside. He pointed his palm at the surface. He let rip. The dead moon cracked in half, and Troka fled to his escape pod once more as the satellite shattered and split into millions of fragments of rock.

Viewing from his space-pod window, he wondered if future generations would miss that moon.

He shrugged. What did he care?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit   Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidnap! From drunk to death-pit
Page 1 of 1