Dragonball Z: Power Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Power Unleashed

This is an normal easy dbz rpg. With allot off action and fun. Join now and you won't regrett it.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The sky arena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teen Gohan
Admin
Teen Gohan

Male Number of posts : 278
Powerlevel : 5.382
Ki : 5.382
Hp/ Strenght : 2.691
Fighting experience : 15
Attacks : Kamehameha, Masenko, after Image, Super Kamehamha
Transformations : Fake ssj
Clan/Team : Leader, Knights Off The Future
Zenni : 1914
Items : none
Registration date : 2008-02-08

The sky arena Empty
PostSubject: The sky arena   The sky arena Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:21 am

Gohan was still in the past off his story line. Thinking off his apprentice Trunks and his mother Bulma, hoping they didn't die by an attack off the mighty androids. So Gohan had one solution, change the future, so thats why he must train. So he went to the forrest and started to train. He jumped from tree to tree. Did an kick in the air and shot an kamehameha wave to the ground. He flew out in the sky and dashed to the ground. Punched with his right fist on a rock. The rock broke in thousand pieces. Then he used the pieces for throwing into the air. He jumped up, kicked or punched on the rock pieces. Now he landed and closed his eyes. He listened to the forrest. He heard birds, the water flowing true the river, the windb blowing true the trees and an a flying car. The car was nearby Gohan. Gohan opened his eyes and went to the noice. He walked true the forrest, over the river to the road. He finnaly came there and saw two men fighting over the car. It was nothing. The car was broken and there came smoke out off it. Gohan went back to his training place.

So he walked back over the river, true the forrest to his place. But there was something diffrent. The rock pieces where gone. There was someone, but who? Then a little girl came from behind a tree. The girl smiled to Gohan and left the place. Gohan went further with his training. He jumped again from tree to tree, took some branches and and throwed it in the air. He shot the branches with his kamehameha wave. The branches splitted up in two pieces. They all fell down. Gohan landed again and closed his eyes. He concentraded himself. The branch pieces started to lift to his shoulder hight. Gohans aura started to flow. Gohan released his anger, his hate for the androids. But then he hears a noice coming to his direction. It was a man. "I knew someone was looking at me." said Gohan and opened his eyes to look who it was. "I know." Answered the man. "You are a special boy." The man went sitting on a rock behind Gohan and took off his jacket. "I know you are strong, and I want you to fight for me in an tournament" asked the man when he took a cigarret. Gohan didn't know what to do. Fight for the strange man or let the offer. He can use some exercise if the opponents are strong. Gohan agrees and waited for the place where he must be for the fight.

The man looked up into the sky, Gohan did to. But he saw nothing. "Watch closer." said the man. Gohan did, but still didn't saw what he must see. The man took an capsule and throwed it in the air. There came a liitle ship out off it. "Step in." Said the man when he opened the door. "I will fly after you." answered Gohan. The man started the ships engine and flew up into the sky. Gohan jumped up and followed the man. The man went straight up. Gohan was thinking, where will he bring him. Then they came by an huge cloud. The man dissapear in it. Gohan follow. Then he saw an huge arena, the Sky arena. A huge gate went open and the man with his ship landed. Gohan went also inside and walked further into the building. Then he saw the battle field, the field where you must fight. It was huge, there where two man fighting, and there where strong. Then there came other man on the battle field, the underground changed. This can be intressting, thought Gohan.

(Part 1)
Back to top Go down
Maikago
Maikago

Male Number of posts : 95
Powerlevel : 1965
Ki : 1975
Hp/ Strenght : 955
Fighting experience : 8
Attacks : Afterimage, Solar Flare, Dirty Fireworks.
Transformations : Oozaru
Clan/Team : Leader, Legendary Exiles
Registration date : 2008-10-22

The sky arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sky arena   The sky arena Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:36 am

3x story train.
Back to top Go down

The sky arena
Page 1 of 1