Dragonball Z: Power Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Power Unleashed

This is an normal easy dbz rpg. With allot off action and fun. Join now and you won't regrett it.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

battle against a changeling

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Male Number of posts : 21
Powerlevel : 920
Ki : 920
Hp/ Strenght : 460
Attacks : death ball, gigantic blaster, and moon ball
Transformations : oozaru
Clan/Team : gods of death
Zenni : 240
Registration date : 2008-10-22

battle against a changeling Empty
PostSubject: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 3:29 am

"Better hurry! Dad is waiting!" Shadow says before he spots something. As he comes closer it slowly becomes clearer and clearer that the thing that he spotted was a changeling. As the changeling is turning around Shadow swiftly flies up to avoid being seen.” well looks like a changeling is here... maybe I should kill it." Shadow says from above. He then charges at the changling and punches him.
"What are you doing!? I am a warrior fighting for my lord! My lord is the mighty frieza! If you go against him you will die! Don’t you value your life!" says the changeling warrior
"Well I am a legendary super saiyan." Shadow says before firing a gigantic blaster.
The changeling then dodges by flying up in the air. "Not bad but you are nowhere near my... WHERE DID YOU GO!!!" screams the changeling before going to the ground and looking above and east, and south, and west, north before letting down his guard.
"BOO!!!" screams Shadow as he suddenly appears from underground before grabbing the changeling's legs with one arm and charging a death ball with the other. "Die!" Shadow says before attacking with a weak death ball by thrusting his arm with the charging death ball in it.
"GAHH!!!!" screams the changeling as he is slowly destroyed. Soon he is nothing but a pile of ash blowing on the wind.
"AHAHAHAHAH!!! TAKE THAT CHANGELINGS!!! WE WON!!! MUAHAHAHAH!!!" Shadow screams manically before flying off again. He then realizes that he just wasted time and flies the other way to where his dad was waiting. "Better hurry!" Shadow says.

5 minutes later.

"Where have you been!?! IT IS 10 minutes after you were supposed to be here!" Shadow's dad, the mighty supreme says.
"Well I found a changeling and" Shadow starts before supreme begins to talk.
"Did you just say a changeling... WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO EARLIER!!! We have to report it to the king!" supreme screams before flying off.

15 minutes later.

"Where is Shadow... the lazy kid is probably still there talking to his girlfriend. When I get my hands on him I will" supreme starts before sensing Shadow is in the hall.
"So that is why we need to prepare." Shadow says.
"Well that is a problem." says the king (I will edit when I find out the name of the king of vegeta... is it king vegeta? or is it someone else instead because this is an rpg?)
"Well I know because I killed the only one I saw… But he wasn't even strong so it is probably a low class warrior. He said he came here because of someone he called "lord frieza". Do you know about him?" Shadow asks
"Yes but he is the one who is helping us. He would never attack us... except if he were scared of us. I heard that he is scared of super saiyans. Are you a super saiyan?" the king asks
" Actually I have the same kind of energy as the past ones but I can't change into one yet. So I won't be able to beat him." Shadow says truthfully
"... Okay then we are going to need help” the king says.
“Who will we ask?" Shadow asks.
"The legendary super saiyan known as Broly" says the king.
"I thought he was only a legend." Shadow says.
"He isn't" the king replies.
"Well should I find him? If so where is he?" Shadow asks.
“He is nearby town. He currently heard a rumor that… CHANGELINGS WERE THERE!!! You have to follow him! Go now!” the king says before ushering Shadow out.
“gotta hurry! Gotta hurry!” Shadow says before flying to the outskirts of town. When Shadow got there an hour later he found Broly fighting some changelings.

Last edited by Shadow on Sat 08 Nov 2008, 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 1:14 am

OOC: thanks.
Back to top Go down
Broly

Broly

Number of posts : 41
Powerlevel : 2.080
Ki : 2.080
Hp/ Strenght : 1.040
Fighting experience : 2
Attacks : --Eraser Cannon --Omega Blaster --Energy Feild
Transformations : --Oozaru
Clan/Team : n/a
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 1:48 am

((Broly wishes to join your Story))
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 1:49 am

OOC: thanks I will edit it now.
Back to top Go down
Broly

Broly

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 2:59 am

Broly walks to the main city when he is jumped by changeling. As Broly gets jumped, he becomes overwelmed as 5 changeling lead a full on attack towards broly. From the corner of his eye, Broly notices a sparkle of power in the distance. Broly then Crosses his arms as he then charges to full power and releases a massive Energy Feild knocking away all the Changeling. Broly gets into fighters stance as the changeling waste no time in rushing Broly once more.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 3:05 am

"hey! that guy is HUGE!!! he must be Broly because he looks very powerful! oh no! changelings!!! I better help him!" Shadow says before punching one of them in the head. the force of the blow hits it into another changeling. "well looks like I got them mad!" shadow says.
Back to top Go down
Broly

Broly

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 3:11 am

Broly grins towards the new comer, then turns back around to deal with the changeling. Broly Knocks two of the changelings away with two powerful punches. As one of the changelings claws scratchs Broly's back as he places his hand on the changelings chest and blows him away with an Eraser Cannon.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 3:14 am

"WOAH!!!" Shadow says before dodging the eraser cannon. he barely avoided it because he was behind the changeling but he got away from it in time. "why did you do that! I was right behind him! you could have killed me! I'm a legendary super saiyan too you know!" Shadow says angrily.
Back to top Go down
Broly

Broly

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 3:20 am

Broly stares at the Sayian as he quickly says, "You moved out of the way..." as Broly knocks the last Changeling away with a strong kick to its gut. As Broly Turned and crossed his arms. The first three changeling that had been kncoked away all fired energy blasts towards broly, as Broly falls back after the blast.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 3:41 am

" yeah but next time please don't fire a blast that I could get hit by!" shadow says before firing a weak death ball that blew up the changelings.
Back to top Go down
Broly

Broly

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 6:29 am

As Broly stands up he looks at the Sayian and just for a moment he witnesses a little of him inside of him. Taking the oppertunity, "what is your name Warrior?" Broly asks as one of the changelings takes off to his home base.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 8:59 am

"I am Shadow." Shadow says. "it is nice that you asked." shadow says. "also the king asked that I bring you! the changelings are being lead by frieza and he says we need your help!" shadow says.
Back to top Go down
Broly

Broly

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:47 am

"The king..." Broly's blood begins to boil by the sound of that. **He was not fit to be crowned king of Sayians, infact he isn't even considered sayian. But he is finially showing a little back bone to these Changelings asking me!** Broly thinks to himself as he responds."If Broly helps you, and forgets king, Will you help Broly?" starting to grinn...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 7:07 pm

"we have to stop the changelings though! if we don't then they will destroy all of vegeta! and innocent lives will be lost!" shadow says. "so please help us!
Back to top Go down
Broly

Broly

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 1:47 am

Broly Clentches his fists as he powers up to his maximum power level as his muscles bulge and his arua burns bright green. "Broly will fight! But you must help Broly!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 2:19 am

" okay! I will!" shadow says. "but what do we do first?
Back to top Go down
Broly

Broly

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 2:43 am

"Lets kill some changeling! Lead the way, and Broly follow"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 5:35 am

"wait... The king couldn't have gotten enough guards to guard the city in this amount of time so we should go guard the city.
Back to top Go down
Broly

Broly

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 9:56 am

"Broly grows impatient just lead the way, befor I change my mind."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 6:52 pm

" well lets go!" shadow says before flying towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Broly

Broly

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 5:20 am

Broly follows close behind shadow as they reach the city gates.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 11:28 pm

"what happened!" Shadow says when he sees the burning buildings and the blackened bodies. "THE CHANGELINGS!!!" Shadow says. "THEY WILL PAY!!!" shadow screams in rage before flying off to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Broly

Broly

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 11:45 pm

Broly observes the destruction and begins to smile, **Hopefully there is a changeling who can give broly a challenge** Broly thinks to himself, as he races off behind Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 12:18 am

the end. also I would like to split the increase in stats with broly.
Back to top Go down
Broly

Broly

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 7:43 am

(Umm... is that it really? we need a bigger battle or something.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: battle against a changeling   battle against a changeling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

battle against a changeling
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next