Dragonball Z: Power Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Power Unleashed

This is an normal easy dbz rpg. With allot off action and fun. Join now and you won't regrett it.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystery Guy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teen Gohan
Admin
Teen Gohan

Male Number of posts : 278
Powerlevel : 5.382
Ki : 5.382
Hp/ Strenght : 2.691
Fighting experience : 15
Attacks : Kamehameha, Masenko, after Image, Super Kamehamha
Transformations : Fake ssj
Clan/Team : Leader, Knights Off The Future
Zenni : 1914
Items : none
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Mystery Guy Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Guy   Mystery Guy Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 2:51 pm

Deep in the night. It was bad weather. There was thunder and it was raining. Bardock couldn't sleep. He had nightmares about his family and about the people off Vegeta. He went out bed and went looking for his some other low class warriors. He opened the door and saw them sleeping in bed. He closed the door and went looking for his best mate. He was sleeping to. Only Bardock was up. He couldn't sleep by his nightmares. Then he decided that he goes to train. He grabbed his stuff like his weighted shirt and his shoes.

Bardock went outside the house. Still raining. But he can use it to cool off. He went to the training spot and began to train. He concetraded himself and listen to the rain. He did some kung fu moves. Slowy and powerfull. He slightlied moved his feet ower the ground. Comes into his fighting stance. He did punch several times in the air. The rain didn't touch Bardock that moment when he punched forewards. Then he took a step forewards and kicked several times in the air. It looked liked he wanted to kick the rain drops. So fast was he.

He did that for couple off minutes. Then he was ready with his warming up. Then he powered up. His auar puched the rain away from Bardock. Bardock had so much rage in him. He jumped in the air and punched and kicked several times in the dark sky. The landed and dashed forewards to some trees and jumped from tree to tree. Then he came back to the middle point. He was panting a bit. Then he yelled "I wont let that happen!!!!!!" Birds where flying out the trees by Bardocks voice. "I will be the strongest and defend every one"

Then Bardock felt down on the ground. He was out off his energy.

The next morning when he woke up he was wet. He thought he dreamed it. But no he acctually did everything. But how came he was back home in his bed. Is there a mystery guy??

Days past away. Bardock still didn't knew who the mistery guy was. Till today. Bardock was training on is training spot when there came a man asking for to join. The man had dark clothes with an dark cape. You couldn't see his face. He had scars on his hands. "I suppose you're Bardock" said the guy agains Bardock. Bardock was surprised that the man knew his name. He thought that the man was a fan or something. But no. Then man throwed off his cape and showed his face. It was Danko. An old enemy from Bardocks past.

"Why that face" said Danko "Long time no see eh". Bardock was surprised by seeing Danko. But he had one question. Why didn't he killed Bardock when he was Ko and laying down on the ground. No one would noticed it. "You saved my life.........I'm changed" said Danko. Bardock was happy to hear that. So he helped Bardock that night.

But Danko wanted a spar between friends, see if Bardock was still the strongest of the two. Bardock couldn't say no against a spar. The two fighters took there fighting stance and stand over each other. "Lets do this" said Bardock. He dashed to Danko and did a rush off several punches. Danko blocked the first five. But then he got hitted and smacked down on the ground. "Thats a long time ago I felt this" laughed Danko to Bardock. Then he dashed to Bardock. He did the same. And Bardock blocked also the first five and then he got hitted. The two men where equal in strenght.

The fight took allot off energy from the both fighters. But no one wanted to give up. Bardock was hitted and flew back several meters back. "I have something new" he smiled. "Ka-me-ha-me-haaaaa!!" he yelled. Bardock fired his Riot Javelin . Danko saw the blue coming in his direction. "I have also something new" he said. Danko fired a galick gun against the Riot Javelin . There was a big shock when the two s came together. Bardock powered up his and also Danko. They where back eqaul. The two s maked a big crater in the ground. Bardock was winning the ki battle. Danko had spend allot off energy in the whole fight. Then Bardock was stronger and beat Danko with the ki battle. The two s went to Danko and he got hitted.

Danko was hitted and got smacked into a mountain several feet away. Then he felt down on the ground on his chess. The spar was over. Danko was totally damage. "I don't give up" he said. But Bardock said it was over. This isn't a battle till death. Bardock ran to Danko and helped him up. "It was a good spar" said Bardock. Danko smiled to Bardock and fell a sleep. Bardock was happy. An old enemy became a friend.

Now He nows who teh guy was. He will never forgett what he did.
Back to top Go down
Teen Gohan
Admin
Teen Gohan

Male Number of posts : 278
Powerlevel : 5.382
Ki : 5.382
Hp/ Strenght : 2.691
Fighting experience : 15
Attacks : Kamehameha, Masenko, after Image, Super Kamehamha
Transformations : Fake ssj
Clan/Team : Leader, Knights Off The Future
Zenni : 1914
Items : none
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Mystery Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Guy   Mystery Guy Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 2:53 pm

4x Story gain
Back to top Go down

Mystery Guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Power Unleashed :: Planet Vegeta-
Jump to: